Below is a list of current options for paying your family accounts.
If you have any questions or need extra time to make a payment, contact us for a confidential discussion.
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
Our school accepts direct bank deposits for fees and family account payments.
Account Name: Grant High School
BSB: 065 504
Account No: 00198463
Family code as reference
Our Front Office has EFTPOS facilities available. You can call in and pay in person between 8.30am and 4.00pm Monday to Friday. You can also call and make a credit card payment over the phone on 8726 3100.
You can pay your school invoices online via BPOINT.
- Click on the ‘online payment option’.
- Enter your family ID/code (from the school invoice or statement).
- Enter your name (person making payment).
- Enter the description or invoice number and your child’s last name.
- Enter the amount of the payment.
- Click on the icon matching your card type (MasterCard or Visa).
- Enter your credit card number and expiry date.
- Enter the card verification number/CVN (the 3 digit code on the back of your card).
- Click ‘proceed’.
- After 3 to 5 seconds your payment will be processed and the receipt information will be displayed.
- Either click the print view or enter your email address and click ‘send email’ to get a copy of your receipt.
- You can now exit the payment page.